After hours of trolling auction houses and pestering friends for their spoils, here’s an (incomplete) loot list from the Road to Erebor 3-person instances, Iorbar’s Peak, Seat of the Great Goblin and Webs of the Scuttledells. Remember that these instances are scaling from level 20 onwards, but you only get loot starting at level 50. And the loot scales! Let’s say if you run Iorbar’s Peak at level 68, any gear you get will have stats appropriate for level 68. Great for equipping your lower-level alts. This list includes only the level 85 stats, but you can still get an idea of the main stats an item has at a lower level.
The loot is split into two groups, the rare/incomparable (purple/teal) loot and the epic (gold) loot. The epic loot is bind on acquire, but the rare/incomparable pieces are bind on equip, meaning you can trade or sell them. Hence why I have screenshots of most of the lower tier gear, but not the epic stuff. The epic loot is class-specific and has a chance (a small chance) to drop from any of the Road to Erebor instances. A separate set of epic loot is shared amongst the newly scalable Dol Guldur instances.
Also new with Update 9 is the extension of the remote looting and open tapping system to the loot chests in the Road to Erebor and Dol Guldur instances. This means that instead of one set of loot that everyone rolls on, everyone gets their own loot and their own chances for gear and other items.
For a good explanation of how the loot and rolling works, read this post by RockX.
As you’ll notice, there are quite a few holes. I’ll be adding to this as I find more items, but if you or someone you know has a screenshot of an item that I’m missing or if I’ve missed or miscategorized an item (and I most likely have), let me know in the comments below.
I’m also working on a spreadsheet with the level 85 stat values for all the loot from the Road to Erebor cluster and the Dol Guldur cluster.
Iorbar’s Peak loot (level 85)
- Guthfinn’s Bangle: +37 Vitality, +111 Will, +760 Critical Rating
- Guthfinn’s Golden Bangle: +38 Vitality, +150 Will, +768 Critical Rating
- Guthfinn’s Silver Earring: +37 Might, +111 Vitality, +181 Maximum Power, +380 Parry Rating
- Guthfinn’s Polished Earring: +38 Might, +150 Vitality, +184 Maximum Power, +384 Parry Rating
- Soiled Stone Giant’s Rag: 546 Armour, +111 Agility, +37 Vitality, +2 Stealth Level, +181 Maximum Power
- Stone Giant’s Rag: 581 Armour, +150 Agility, +38 Vitality, +2 Stealth Level, +184 Maximum Power
Seat of the Great Goblin loot (level 85)
|Brosh’s Embroidered Cloak
(coming Update 9.1?)
- Brosh’s Cloak: 546 Armour, +111 Might, +37 Vitality, +380 Critical Rating, +380 Physical Mastery Rating
- Brosh’s Embroidered Cloak (coming Update 9.1?):
- Great Goblin’s Necklace: +111 Will, +37 Fate, +207 Maximum Morale, +380 Tactical Mastery Rating
- Necklace of the Wary Troll: +150 Will, +38 Fate, +211 Maximum Morale, +384 Tactical Mastery Rating
- Grime Covered Blade: Common, 134.8 DPS, +74 Will, +74 Fate, +380 Critical Rating, +380 Tactical Mastery Rating
- Refuse Covered Blade: Common, 137.1 DPS, +113 Will, +118.2 ICPR, +384 Critical Rating, +384 Tactical Mastery Rating
- Márubh’s Bracelet: +111 Agility, +37 Vitality, +74 Fate
- Márubh’s Silver Bracelet: +150 Agility, +38 Vitality, +75 Fate
- Well-worn Button: +111 Vitality, +181 Maximum Power, +760 Parry Rating
- Well-preserved Button: +150 Vitality, +184 Maximum Power, +768 Parry Rating
Webs of the Scuttledells loot (level 85)
- Beremud’s Battered Ring: +111 Might, +74 Vitality, +1152 Finesse Rating
- Beremud’s Signet Ring: +150 Might, +75 Vitality, +1164 Finesse Rating
- Dígelir’s Ruin: Beleriand, 134.8 DPS, +6 Damage to Spiders and Insects, +74 Agility, +362 Maximum Power, +380 Physical Master Rating
- Dígelir’s Demise: Beleriand, 137.1 DPS, +7 Damage to Spiders and Insects, +113 Agility, +368 Maximum Power, +384 Physical Mastery Rating
- Spider-silk Cloak: 546 Armour, +74 Vitality, +111 Will, +380 Critical Rating
- Sheer Spider-silk Cloak: 581 Armour, +75 Vitality, +150 Will, +384 Critical Rating
The Road to Erebor epic-quality loot
|Cloak of the Exemplary Burglar|
|Earring of the Exemplary Captain|
|Figurine of the Exemplary Champion|
|Ring of the Exemplary Warden|
- Blade of the Exemplary Loremaster: Light damage, 139.3 DPS, +114 Will, +76 Fate, +388 Critical Rating, +388 Tactical Mastery Rating, +5% Beacon of Hope Magnitude
- Bracelet of the Exemplary Minstrel: +54 Vitality, +152 Will, +776 Critical Rating, +9% Piercing Damage
- Cloak of the Exemplary Burglar: 621 Armour, +152 Agility, +38 Vitality, +2 Stealth Level, +262 Maximum Power, +3% Subtle Stab Damage Multiplier
- Cloak of the Exemplary Rune-keeper: 621 Armour, +54 Vitality, +152 Will, +388 Critical Rating, +388 Tactical Mastery Rating, +4% Fire Skill Damage
- Dagger of the Exemplary Hunter: Light damage, 139.3 DPS, +114 Agility, +374 Maximum Power, +388 Critical Rating, +388 Physical Mastery Rating, +8% Focus Bow Critical Multiplier
- Earring of the Exemplary Captain: +54 Might, +152 Vitality, +187 Maximum Power, +388 Parry Rating, +4 To Arms Duration
- Figurine of the Exemplary Champion:
- Ring of the Exemplary Guardian: +152 Might, +54 Vitality, +388 Critical Rating, +388 Physical Mastery Rating, +3% Sweeping Cut Damage
- Ring of the Exemplary Warden: +152 Might, +92 Vitality, +1172 Finesse Rating, +3% Spear Gambit Damage